International scientific session for lecturers, students and PhD students
MODERN METHODS AND TECHNOLOGIES FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING
November 21 – 22, 2013
І. Education and economy
- Management, quality and innovations in economy
- Education and quality of human resources in the context of the common European labour market
- Theoretical, methodological and axiological problems of continuing education for sustainable development
- New educational values for sustainable development
- Mission of continuing education in the context of global and regional problems of society
- Common and unique characteristics of continuing education social strategies in the EU countries
- Common and unique characteristics in the development of national and interstate systems of education
- Continuing education as an innovative model of professional education and prerequisite for innovative development of state and society.
- Lifelong development of professional competences: the place and role of the state, society, business and man himself in the practical implementation of the process.
- Models and technologies in the system of higher education.
- Continuing professional education as an additional unused economic and social resource of state and society.
ІІ. Education in postmodern society
- Postmodern culture of the individual learner
- Postmodern accents in the role of the individual learner
- Current parameters of knowledge and its management
- Game-like approach and е-communication in teaching and learning
- E-textbook and e-book
- Connectivism and learning
- Group work and group methods
- Current parameters of learning as an activity
- Effective technologies of teaching and learning in a global environment
- The modern school
- The modern teacher and the modern learner
- The learning organization
All accepted materials (papers) will be published in one of the following languages: Bulgarian, English or Russian, immediately after the Fourth session
- By November 15, 2013 each participant should present the text of their paper and the means of presentation - either by electronic presentation up to 10 slides or by video conferencing, according to the session program, which should be sent in advance.
- The size of the manuscript should not exceed 8 pages in print, font - Times New Roman, size - 12 (MS Word), line spacing - 1.5 throughout.
- The title of the manuscript should be centralized and printed in capital letters in Bulgarian, Russian or English, followed by the author's name printed on a separate line with capital and small letters.
- After a blank line, the title of the report should be printed in English in capital letters and, accordingly, the name of the author – in capital and small letters. At the beginning of the report, a Summary and keywords should be included, respectively, in Bulgarian, Russian or English up to 10 lines. At the end of the text, contact details of the author should be presented.
- All tables, graphs, etc. should be in separate files